- Plug in your CC3200 device and make sure that the J15 Jumper is set to ON by covering the 2 pins with a jumper cover.
- From File select New Configuration and select the following:
- Connection: CC3x Serial(UART) Interface
- Board or Device: SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3100/CC3200
- On the left panel under the System Files, highlight the
- From the right panel click the Browse button right next to the Url field.
- Pick the
Note: There is a demo .bin file that you can use in the xively-client-c GitHub folder, under
- From the left panel highlight CC31xx/CC32xx Flash Setup and Control.
- Click the Program button.
- Set the J15 jumper to OFF and restart your device by disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable.
Your device runs the test program.
Updated 2 years ago