Xively uses a Connected Product Management (CPM) platform.
The CPM platform provides all the tools you need to build, launch and operate, and grow a business around an Internet-connected product, right out of the box. The pieces work independently, but they work even better as a whole.
Connect your device, connect your users, and map the relationships between them. Design your device, user experience, and integrations in a virtual model before writing the first line of code. The virtual models configure Xively in the background as you ideate.
- Messaging - Use the best-in-class message broker for secure, scalable and guaranteed message delivery between devices, users, and applications out of the box.
- Storage - Store and query historical changes to a device state or commands sent over the wire from the time series database.
- Device directory - Define templates for your devices, then store and query against the master record of their state in an indexed and accessible directory.
- Embedded clients - Use firmware libraries that work with any hardware you choose, or make it even easier and choose your hardware from a set of Xively-ready hardware partners.
- User directory - Don’t just connect devices - understand the users that interact with them. Create, store, and manage users and store their data in Xively’s user management system, or bring your own and map it via OAuth. The more of Xively native user management you use, the easier the rollout is (see Tools for launching), and the more insights we can give you later (see Tools for growing).
- Template mobile apps - White-labeled and ready to go end user apps for iOS, Android, and web.
Manage and monitor your device fleet:
File & firmware deployments - Deploy large files and firmware updates to keep your fleet running smoothly.
Device Provisioning - Allow devices to wake up and securely claim their credentials & identity autonomously without manual provisioning.
Permissions - Allow your users to claim and share control of devices autonomously.
Device logs - Monitor connectivity, error states, device lifecycle events and diagnostic logs from your active fleet.
Alerting & monitoring - Set automated alerts on criteria that you define and get real-time updates on the health of your fleet by viewing connectivity logs.
Integrations - Tie in with CRM systems to better serve your customers, create tickets around your product activity and pipe data to third-party systems you already use for more use-case analysis or processing.
Rules & orchestrations - Build business workflows that react to product and user activity, and respond to actions in the business systems you’ve connected via Integrations.
Insights - Gain insight into product rollouts, geographic distribution, feature usage patterns and more that you define, by using our default and custom dashboards on top of Xively data.
Updated about a year ago